Monday, January 13, 2014

Acrobatic Baby

I had my last cervical check today.  My cervix was actually crazy long and even some how managed to curve.  For now, I have to wait a long month before my next MFM visit.  Then we will do another growth scan.

Of course we had picture time today and he cooperated-somewhat!  Baby was head down, but he had his feet all the way on his head.  After a couple of tries, we were able to get a picture that showed his face and foot.  The tech said he is very flexible!  While she was figuring out his position, she quickly moved and asked if we knew his gender.  We said yes.  She said good and then moved back to where she was and said because he wasn't hiding anything today!



Quick update:
We are 25 wks and 3 day and according to our apps, he is the size of a cauliflower!

Couple minor scares- Braxon Hicks Thursday evening and off and on Friday.  Also, was feeling quick of bit of movement, but when I did a kick test, it took almost the full 2 hours to get 10 kicks.

I will do my 1-hour glucose test within this week, maybe Thursday or next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment