Monday, August 19, 2013

Holy Crap!!!!

I had my first Beta (blood pregnancy test) on Saturday.  I got the results back, but forgot the exact number so I didn't post on Saturday.  Well, the exact number was 443. That had me shocked all weekend, because I know that it is considerably high.  To be a healthy pregnancy, the numbers should double  every 48-72 hours. So my next test was this morning.

Suzette was there again and we talked while she drew my blood.  She was also surprised by my first test and stated that they typically suspect multiples with numbers that high.  We both giggled at the thought that maybe the embryo split, but said that we have to take things one day at a time  starting with today's Beta.

Well...I got today's Beta results.  Not only did my numbers double, they TRIPLED!!!!! Today's number was 1340. Now...we wait for the next test on Wednesday morning.

STATS:
I'm 4weeks 3day
Baby is the size of an orange seed
Symptoms: Tired, gagging when I brush my teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment