Monday, August 12, 2013

Preliminary Result Are In......

After days of peeing on sticks, I finally have results strong enough that show on a picture.  It looks like I"ll be having a baby!!!


I went in for lab work this morning.  I told Suzette (my favorite nurse) that I was a compulsive tester and I had a light positive since Saturday.  She felt as though that was a a really good sign considering how early it was.  I will go back in for my official blood test on Saturday morning.

I told Suzette that besides being tired, my only issue right now is easily sweating and being out of breath.  She said since I wasn't having any pains in my chest or calfs, it was probably just from the increase in estrogen. My lab work should that my estradiol is now 28.2 and my progesterone went up to 33.5 (which is good, considering is was low, 14. last Wednesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment