Friday, September 13, 2013

8 weeks

I turned 37 years old this past Wednesday and  8 weeks pregnant today.  It's been a rough couple of days.  Here are some current stats:

How far along: 8 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm now down 4 lbs.

Clothes: Any pants that zip and  button are that comfortable.

Sleep: I'm not sleeping as much as I should.  Since I work longer and the kids get home a few minutes earlier, I don't have time for an afternoon nap.  So, then I sleep really hard at night.

Gender: ????

Symptoms:  Nausea and morning sickness are in full effect! It can take over an hour to eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich some mornings.  By the time I make dinner, I often can't stand to eat it.  For 3 days now, I've had to take Zofran (nausea meds) to feel better.  When I am able to eat, sometimes I over do it.

Cravings: None this week

Looking forward to: My appointment on Wednesday

Baby stats: My little Blob is over 1/2 long and is about the size of a raspberry.  The fingers and toes are beginning to form.  It is also beginning to look more humanlike (less like a blob!)

No comments:

Post a Comment