Friday, September 27, 2013

10 Weeks

We are 10 weeks along today and had our consult with MFM this afternoon. The ultrasound was quite exciting.  Blob was very alert and active. It was so cute seeing it's arms and legs moving.  The tech even got a picture where Blob appears to be waving.
Blob continues to be an overachiever measuring in 4 days ahead. We also have a our 3D picture!
We go in for our last appointment with Dr. Hayes on Tuesday.  While we are there, we are going to also meet with the geneticist and take my Maternit21 test to check for any chromosomal abnormalities. We met with a new Perinatologist today.  He was very nice and gave me lots of new information.  We decided that he will be the one to perform my cerclage which should be scheduled for the end of October.

Mommy/Baby Stats:
Weight: Gained 2 lbs this past week

Clothes: Getting a little tighter.  Underwear are starting to roll beneath my tummy

Sleep: Sleeping very soundly at night.  Difficult time waking up during the night to go to the bathroom. I really miss not having any time to take a nap in the afternoon.

Gender:  A few more weeks

Symptoms: Zofran is still my friend.  I just got a new prescription for it and this time Dr Hayes gave me the kind that dissolve on my tongue.  I continue to have indigestion all the time.

Cravings: Pretty much anything that doesn't turn me off.  I can get a little funny about texture of food.

Scare: I had a slight panic this past weekend when I saw a very faint streak of pink on the tissue.  I wiped 3 times, but it only showed the first time.  Nurse said to rest for remainder of weekend and make sure to increase water intake.

Looking forward to: Last appointment with Dr Hayes, genetic testing and my first OB appointment (which I must remember to make that appointment).

Baby stats: Baby is about 1.2 inches, about 0.2oz and the size of a prune. It is now a fetus!  All vital internal organs are formed and little toes and fingers are developing.


No comments:

Post a Comment