Friday, October 18, 2013

2nd Trimester

I am now 13 weeks and officially into my 2nd trimester.  After waiting for over 2 weeks, I finally got my results from my Maternit21 test yesterday.  Baby is perfectly healthy, no T13, T18, or T21

Mommy/Baby Stats
Weight: I'm still in the negative for weight gain.  I'm down 3.4 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.

Clothes: I'm down to only 2 pair of jeans that I can fit and comfortably close. I'm starting to fit into my maternity yoga pants without them falling down.  All maternity shirts are quite comfortable.

Sleep: I've been going to bed when I put Chase to sleep lately.  I sleep to about 1am and then get up for a few before returning to bed.  I'm currently exhausted because we've had parent conferences at school, so I'm there late and then get home and still have to help the kids finish up homework before I get to go lay down.

Symptoms: Morning sickness is becoming less frequent, but it has been bad on a couple of mornings with painful dry heaving. I haven't had to drink much prune juice the last week, so that is good!

Cravings/Aversions: I haven't had any cravings lately. I'm finding that I can no longer eat McDonald's. We just don't really get a long anymore.

Anxiety: Trying to find a name for this baby!  Suggestions?

Next Appointment: EKG in a few hours.  Then cerclage on Oct 29.

Baby: My baby is now almost 3 inches long and around .8 ounces, about the size of a peach.

Gender:I found out the gender when I got my genetics results.  Funny thing is the baby told me that morning during a dream what sex it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment